Introducing a Remote E-Collar for Dogs | Choosing the Best E-Collar for Your Dog Training | What Is the ET-800 Remote E-Collar for Dogs? | ET-800 Remote E-Collar vs. ME-300 E-Collar | Reviews | Conclusion | FAQs
E-collars for dogs have revolutionized the dog market in the way they make training dogs, including very stubborn dogs, easier. If you’re looking for the best e-collar for dogs, the ET-800 remote e-collar is undoubtedly a great choice. The device is sturdy and durable and will give you a run for your money. Here is a review of one of the high-quality e-collars for dogs that will make your dog training sessions more rewarding.
Introducing a Remote E-Collar for Dogs
An e-collar is a remote dog training device typically featuring a wireless remote and a wireless receiver. These gadgets make it possible for dog owners to transmit information or signals to their hunting dogs. As such, they can help their canine friend learn what behavior is “good” and what behavior is “bad.” These collars typically work by sending a tone, vibration, or stimulating sensation to the canine; different models have different working mechanisms.
Choosing the Best E-Collar for Your Dog Training
When looking for the best e-collar for dogs, a few factors will differentiate between “the good and the ugly.” These factors may look insignificant, but they make a world of impact on how well you will enjoy the collar for dog training. The factors include:
- The Dog Size
Generally, e-collars for small dogs are different from those designed for larger dogs. Therefore, before you go shopping, you might want to take your dog’s measurements to get the appropriate e-collar.
- Dog Training Range
Next, consider the range of the dog training; the longer, the better. Generally, an e-collar for dogs, whether hunting or working dogs, requires a longer range than a pet training collar. Thus, if you will be taking your dog on adventures like hiking and camping, you’ll want a collar with a considerably high range.
- The Number of Dogs You’re Training
Some e-collars come with multiple receivers so that you can train more than one dog without needing additional remotes. If you intend to use the e-collar for two or more dogs, you’ll want to ensure the e-collar has this feature.
What Is the ET-800 Remote E-Collar for Dogs?
The ET-800 Remote E-Collar is the go-to e-collar for dogs, especially for dog owners looking for top-quality dog training tools. It comes with a large low to high-power RX-120 receiver with an impressive 1-mile range. It is the perfect dog training tool for large, high-drive dogs or heavier dogs that need longer-range control. Every dog owner wants a disciplined pet, and this dog collar is designed to offer just that.
With the ET-800 e-collar for dogs, you can easily train your dog on good behavior within an incredibly short time. Before you know it, with consistent dog training, you will have a fun, disciplined, and helpful furry companion.
The ET-800 Remote E-Collar for dog training comes with mouth-watering features that make it stand out among other electronic collars. These features include
- Low to high power RX-120 capable of jumping up to about 40% more power after level 50;
- Covers an impressive one-mile range, making it the go-to e-collar for heavy, large, and high-drive dogs;
- An ergonomic design of the stopwatch-style remote offers vibration, tone, and up to 100 levels of blunt, medical-grade stimulation;
- Features a lock-and-set function that ensures consistent performance;
- Low battery indicators on the receiver and transmitter to help you know when power levels are down;
- Lithium Polymer batteries with a two-hour quick charge;
- Waterproof and submersible up to 500 ft with a floating remote to deliver unparalleled reliability in any season and on any terrain;
- LED light for easy dog training and sighting in dark conditions.
- Pavlovian tone to get your dog’s attention in the most distracting situations and in a short time.
Major Reasons to Buy this E-Collar for Dogs: Key Benefits
With all of these features on only one e-collar for dogs, the ET-800 E-Collar is a good investment. However, you may want to know the benefits of using this electronic collar and what reasons you have to buy it. Thus, here are some key benefits of using the ET-800 for dog training:
- It offers the safest and most humane way to train your dog remotely;
- It comes with an ergonomic, no-look design with buttons at your fingertips, helping you focus on your dog during training;
- It offers up to 100 levels of medical-grade stimulation; you are guaranteed to find the perfect level to match your dog’s temperament. Meanwhile, this e-collar for dogs boasts 1-60 levels of boost for high distraction circumstances;
- It offers a non-stimulating vibration and tone button that you can use to warn your dog before applying the stimuli;
- The receiver collar and remote are fully waterproof, making it possible to use it in very wet situations;
- It uses a clean, smooth, medical-grade Blunt Pulse technology that excites the muscle to reflex without inflicting pain;
- The featured Control of Stimulation (COS) makes it easy to find the perfect level for your dog’s temperament, providing better dog training results.
All of these reasons are major convincing factors why this e-collar for dogs is a top choice if you engage in regular dog training and prioritize the safety of your dogs.
Pros and Cons
- The perfect e-collar for husky, heavy, and particularly stubborn dogs.
- The ideal e-collar for dogs if you’re expecting high levels of obedience from your dog when it is off-leash.
- Incredibly durable with a remote capable of controlling more than one collar for dog training.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use, making it possible to focus your attention on your dog, not on the keys.
- User-friendly remote with good battery life, a staple for dog training with off-leash obedience.
- It is expensive.
- The battery life could use a little improvement to last longer.
ET-800 Remote E-Collar vs. ME-300 E-Collar
|2.75 x 1.3 inches
|2.6 x 1.3 inches
|2.7 x 1.7 x 1.2 inches
|2 x 1.4 x 1 inches
|Minimum dog size
|Normal and stubborn
|Blunt pulse stimulation
|Buy now on Amazon
|Buy now on Amazon
Pamela Patton | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“The ET-800 remote e-collar is an incredible investment, offering corrective results seen immediately.”
Lance Berringer | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“I am training an American bulldog, a notoriously stubborn breed, about 70 pounds. At level 50, it was easy to break his rotten and room to turn his head and return.”
Dennis Sewell | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“I have a stubborn standard poodle who would run off; Amazon e-collars did not help this situation nor did the pet safe. However, the ET-800 stopped him in his tracks such that he doesn’t even want to leave the pouch anymore.”
Ashley Fullmer | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“We have been using the ET-800 e-collar for dogs for years. When we got another dog, the collar, which can easily control both collars for dog training on a single remote, was a no-brainer. If you’re thinking you might need this e-collar, you should get it.”
The ET-800 remote e-collar for dogs utilizes blunt stimulation, giving superior dog training results for low-level stimulation work. It has the highest stimulation of all the remote trainers in the remote collar market. Furthermore, offering the option of a tone, vibration, or stimulation lets you set the signal type according to your dog’s temperament. You will undoubtedly have a great time using the ET-800 remote e-collar for your dog; just get it here.
E-collars are a better option for dog training, especially large dogs, than most traditional shock collars. A standard e-collar for dogs offers a heightened level of control, giving the electronic collar a clear advantage. When getting the best collar for dog training, e-collar dog trainers are the best, most humane option.
E-collars utilize a stimulus that targets a dog’s neck to jolt the dog to focus softly but firmly. The ET-800, for instance, comes with stimulation levels from 1 to 100; you can easily adjust it to your preferred level. Then, you can lock the desired level to prevent over-stimulation and enable easy adjustment for a higher distraction environment.
The ET-800 e-collar from The Boss is 100% waterproof and submersible up to 500 ft with a floating remote control. To get the best from an e-collar for dogs, ‘water-resistant’ is typically insufficient. Being waterproof makes the e-collar useful in every situation, meaning you can go anywhere on an adventure with your dog.
The ET-800 e-collar is user-friendly for the dog wearing the collar and the pet owner controlling it. As such, dogs easily get used to this e-collar and can sleep comfortably while wearing it. Therefore, yes, your dog can sleep with the e-collar on as soon as he gets used to wearing it.
The ET-800 The Boss E-Controller is a high-class, top-quality electronic collar perfect for dog training and hunting. It is very simple to use, has an ergonomic design and other outstanding features, and makes dog training sessions worthwhile. Plus, it is highly durable; you will be using the ET-800, the best e-collar for dogs, for a very long time after buying it.